Americano Countertop Wood Fired Pizza Oven
Economical Without Giving Up Quality
- Delivering Exceptional Wood Fired Flavor
- Modern Igloo-Shaped Steel Dome
- 22.5" x 30" Cooking Surface
CBO-Americano Countertop Wood-Burning Pizza Oven package includes:
- Dome & Door – Made of Prefabricated Stainless Steel
- Hood Color – Available in Copper Vein, Silver Vein, and Solar Black
- Cooking Surface – 22.5" x 30" Hearth Space
- Starter kit Accessory Package – 3 items valued at over $125
- NEW HEARTH - Made using our proprietary refractory formula - these casted hearth bricks (2) are designed for maximum durability and include a new smooth beveled edge.
- ATTRACTIVE DESIGN: Features prefabricated stainless steel dome wrapped with superior insulation and stainless steel decorative door. Available in premium colors of Copper Vein, Silver Vein, and Solar Black. This oven will become a lifelong mainstay.
- INCOMPARABLE FLAVOR: Anything cooked on a grill or in a conventional oven can be prepared in a wood-burning oven. The difference? Everything tastes better when it’s wood-fired.
- MADE IN THE USA: High-performance outdoor pizza ovens sourced and made in the USA to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking.
- RESIDENTIAL: Outdoor use only.
- STARTER KIT ACCESSORY PACKAGE: *Detachable pizza peel 12", *IR Temp Gun, and *Wire Brush 39"
Ideal for Every Outdoor Kitchen
The CBO-Americano Countertop Wood-Burning Pizza Oven is a preassembled, high-performance oven with portability. Using state-of-the-art materials, we’ve designed an easy to use, affordable wood-fired pizza oven without sacrificing cooking quality.
The CBO-Americano Countertop Wood-Burning Pizza Oven is best suited for cooking at moderate to high temperatures. Its lightweight metal dome delivers our renowned FlameRoll® for consistent, professional pizza-cooking performance — and much more.
WOOD-FIRED OUTDOOR PIZZA OVEN
If you are new to wood-fired cooking and looking for a cost-effective way to get started, you will find any of our Americano models a fun, affordable addition to your outdoor entertainment space.
Anything cooked on a grill or in a conventional oven can be prepared in a wood-burning oven. The difference? Everything tastes better when it’s wood-fired.