This wood composite decking is great for use near water. It features a VertiGrain slip-resistant surface, making it the affordable choice for decking.
TwinFinish Decking offers many benefits for those seeking affordable decking with a slip-resistant surface:
- Tough: Proprietary wood composite material; VertiGrain slip resistant surface on one side, serrated pattern on the other
- Enduring: Stands up to harsh weather
- Durable: Resists mold, mildew, and moisture damage
- Beautiful: Texturized for a wood-like appearance
- Low-maintenance: No annual sealing or staining required for protection
- Protected: Comes with 30-year limited warranty in residential applications
Twin Finish®, Docksider™ and ReliaBoard® are covered by TimberTech’s 30-Year Limited Warranty but do not include separate fade and stain coverage. TwinFinish, ReliaBoard, and DockSider are designed to naturally weather over time and the surface grain pattern will weather to a more consistent color. Most of the weathering process will be complete within the first year of the deck’s life.
Deck boards are .94″ x 5.36″
- Square shouldered lengths: 16′ | 20′
- Grooved lengths: 12′ | 16′ | 20′
- Fascia (12″): 12′
- Riser (7 1/4″): 12′
Options and Accessories
TimberTech trim and accessories are designed to provide a professional-quality finishing touch to your deck.
CONCEALoc® Hidden Fastener System
Our ingenious hidden fastener system is designed to combine ease of installation with the sought-after look of a flawless, fastener-free surface.
TOPLoc™ Face Fastening System
TOPLoc face fastening system takes the guesswork out of which screw looks best or installs easiest – and delivers a color-matched fastener option ideal for dense boards or situations where hidden fasteners are not preferred.