Leave a Lasting Legacy
With unique color variations within each board, the Legacy Collection emulates the natural texture and integrity of authentic wood grain. Whether the chocolate and russet accents in Pecan, or the golden caramel grains running through Tigerwood, the colors in this collection capture the beauty of hand-scraped hardwood floors with a timeless and traditional aesthetic.
Enjoy the low-maintenance and lasting benefits of a tough TimberTech® Deck:
- Tough: Proprietary composite core surrounded with a protective polymer shell on all 4 sides
- Enduring: Stands up to harsh weather; resists stains, scratches, and fading
- Durable: Resists mold, mildew, and moisture damage
- Beautiful: Popular hand-scraped look of indoor flooring
- Low-maintenance: No annual sealing or staining required for protection
- Protected: Comes with 30-year fade-and-stain and 25-year limited warranties
*Unique color variations within each board of the Legacy Collection are designed to emulate the natural aesthetic of exotic hardwood.
All deck boards are .94″ x 5.36″
- Square shouldered lengths: 16′ | 20′
- Grooved lengths: 12′ | 16′ | 20′
- Fascia (12″): 12′
- Riser (7 ¼″): 12′
Options and Accessories
TimberTech trim and accessories are designed to provide a professional-quality finishing touch to your deck.
CONCEALoc® Hidden Fastener System
Our ingenious hidden fastener system is designed to combine ease of installation with the sought-after look of a flawless, fastener-free surface.
TOPLoc™ Face Fastening System
TOPLoc face fastening system takes the guesswork out of which screw looks best or installs easiest – and delivers a color-matched fastener option ideal for dense boards or situations where hidden fasteners are not preferred.
Give your deck a finishing touch. The surface texture is representative of a traditional wood grain and is manufactured without the hand-scraped texture.
Our under-deck drainage system installs on new and existing second-story decks to give you dry, useable storage and living space under any deck.
Give your stairs a finishing touch. The surface texture is representative of a traditional wood grain and is manufactured without the hand-scraped texture.